DIGITAL MARKETINGPAID SEARCH
Digitalveena: Digital Marketing Superpower (www.digitalveena.com) is looking for a Manager sales to help lead innovation and be a key contributor in Business Growth. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has worked on large keystone accounts (lead gen, B2B and/or ecommerce) for and feels they are ready for the next step in their career.
Digitalveena: Digital Marketing Superpower is a digital marketing agency located in Mohali, India. Although we have been in business for nearly 9 years our vibe often feels like a “start-up” with each employee having the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way. We thrive on new energy and we believe that with each new employee there is an opportunity to evolve in an unexpected, measurable way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Build good working relationships;
• Understand the needs of your business customers;
• Research the market and competitors;
• Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face;
• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales;
• Gather market and customer information;
• Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process, which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues;.
WHAT WE NEED
• Must have 4+ years paid media experience on either the agency or client side.
• The ideal candidate will be results-driven and have working knowledge of web analytics and optimization tools.
• Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications are preferred.
• Experience with Google Data Studio or similar visualization tools preferred.
• Must be a self-starter who is able to quickly learn, share and apply knowledge in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to write clearly and effectively; present your ideas in an organized and actionable manner.
• Must be goal driven and be able to strategically make recommendations that deliver toward success matrix.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Team player, highly collaborative, can do attitude, able to effectively promote a team environment.
• High energy level and willingness to take initiative while being creative and flexible.
• Thrives in an ever-changing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
DigitalVeena offers a robust benefit package and provides many perks to their talented committed staff. We stand behind our “Work-Life-Balance” commitment and believe that by acknowledging and rewarding exceptional work it will produce career fulfilment and longevity.
• Advanced training and professional development to help elevate your career.
• Opportunities to own and develop project initiatives.
• A collaborative environment to learn from other experts in different fields.
• Acknowledgement & reward for outstanding work and accomplishments.
• Benefits including:
Competitive salary and year-end bonus
The true stars at Digitalveena are our amazing group of talented marketers who work tirelessly to exceed our client’s expectations and to satisfy an internal call to outperform, overdeliver and outshine the rest. We have fostered a culture where our employees are proud of what they do, the clients they help and the company they represent.
To set up a meeting to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today. It will be the best decision you make all year!
Employment TypeFull time